As such if you are considering giving human medications to a pet for any reason it is always best to check with your veterinarian first. Otherwise just stick with medications intended for pets.
There are many places in where a pet owner can buy medication for pets. This article is to introduce you to 911HealthShop.com, a place to buy nutritional supplements and vitamins for people and pets too.
It is often hard to know when a pet needs vitamins, but most certainly older pets benefit from having vitamins and joint supplements. Pets that are going to shows can benefit from the vitality, those that are going to be bred can also be brought into condition with vitamins, however these should not be used while the pet is pregnant or nursing without checking with your vet first. After her young are weaned the momma might be thin and again this is a good time for nutritional supplements.
Pets who are stressed have more risk of developing health problems, including digestion problems, and mites, so by helping them maintain health you actually can reduce other problems from developing.
911HealthShop has over 250 pet health products, often priced well below suggested retail prices.
Some of their top selling products are:
- K-9 Glucosamine by Liquid Health Inc – a product that helps dogs with arthritis.
- Zinpro Skin and Coat Formula for Dogs by Lincoln Biotech – a zinc supplement to improve skin and coat.
- Multiple Vitamins and Minerals Spray for Cats and Kittens by Dynamic Health Labs – a great way to boost your cat's health.
- Transfer Factor Animal Stress Pack by 4Life – to relieve stress in all types of pets from rabbits to horses.
- Herbal Flea Collar by Petguard – much safer than the chemicals used in typical flea collars.
911HealthShop has a Rewards program, join and collect rewards which can be redeemed for cash.
They are located in the USA and currently only ship their products within the United States.
Just click on either ad to visit their website.
If your pet is actually sick please check with a veterinarian to get a proper diagnosis of the health problem your pet is experiencing.